Create beautiful personalised ribbon on demand
YOUR PRODUCTS JUST GOT PERSONAL
The latest gift wrapping trend for the personalised products sector.
Whether you wish to send a unique message with every product, improve marketing for your business, or are looking for a new point of sale opportunity, P.I.Y ribbons is proving a great success in retail areas where customised gift wrapping is used to enhance the shopping experience.
Personal messageEvery ribbon becomes a personal message with the ability to add text, images or logos.
Uniquely yoursThe finishing touch for every gift, prize or expression of support.
Add valueDetermine your own price per ribbon
The P.I.Y. Ribbon printing machine comprises a countertop touch screen tablet and thermal ribbon printer that produces high quality resin print onto attractive satin ribbons. The tablet is pre-programmed, for ease of use, to create totally bespoke gift wrapping and event specific ribbons - instantly.
In 15 minutes the system is ready to use, and you can start selling ribbons.
The built in printing software has a host of great features such as preset or customised messages, automatic message repeat function and multiple line printing. Images, logos, borders and even emojis can also be add to your message.
Ribbon printers are suitable for all retailers (from florist, garden centre, wine merchant or delicatessen to bookstore and perfumery), hotels & restaurants, car dealers, funeral directors, the event sector (openings, business events) and much more!
Point of Sale
- Your customers can add the finishing touch to their gift purchases by printing their own personalised ribbons at the checkout.
- Pre-defined default messages can be selected and customised from up to six different categories
- Customers can create their own messages with text and emojis with a preset maximum length and font.
- Advertise your business on every ribbon with an automatically printed logo
- Add your own branding to the tablet with background images and colour themes
- Easy to use templates for creating bows and ties around different products
- For complete customisation of your customer's ribbons
- Ready to print when you are, no waiting for printer initialisation
- Easily add text, emojis, images, unprinted spaces and borders to your customer's design
- Load, save edit and organise pre made ribbon designs
- Add multiple printers to save repeated ribbon and foil changes
- Quickly add and change print margins, repetition, font style and sizes
- Preview your design before you send to print
Coca Cola's 'Share a Coke' campaign, launched in the UK back in April 2013, saw Coca-Cola grow its Facebook community by 3.5% and globally by 6.8%, but more interestingly the campaign also reversed declining sales for Coca-Cola as sales increased 4.93% year on year.
With brands such as Marmite, Heinz and Nutella quick to follow the trend, mass personalisation has become a reality, with 36% of consumers saying they are interested in personalised products or services, according to research by the business advisory firm, Deloitte. Those under 40 are more interested, with 43% of 16-24 year olds and 46% of 25-30 year olds attracted to personalised goods and services.
Of the consumers who expressed an interest in personalised products, 71% of them would be prepared to pay a premium. However, those businesses who do not offer an element of personalisation, risk losing revenue and customer loyalty over the longer term as customers increasingly demand personalisation.